It has arrived! I ordered it on Sunday night and guess what the postie dropped off this morning...
I am quite excited about my purchases especially if any company were to go to lengths to impress their customer BEFORE I even try their product. How cute is their box?!
Inside they used some sort of shaved wood packaging that smelled quite nice to bumper their products during postage. Another positive tick since I always believe a company's worth is in their small touches. Once I tipped out the box not only have I received the products that I've order but also a bonus sample of MSM Cream as well as another full-size sample of the same lip balm I had originally ordered. Thanks MooGoo!
Obviously I was quite keen to try everything so I hopped into my morning shower and afterwards dried off. First up to the batting plate, the Skim Milk Udder Cream which says to apply after a shower. It was a lot creamier and thicker than my usual body moisturizer but I quite enjoyed that. My skin was drinking the previous moisturizer but was still feeling a tad sensitive and irritated which I notice tends to happen more in winter for me. Application of the Skim Milk was smooth and my skin absorbed it easily without any greasy residue. The only thing about this product is the smell – it's like walking into a pet store which I suppose is the smell of hops used as preservatives. I would prefer it to smell a bit more fragrant since as a dancer I can get really up close to people and the last thing I want them to say is that I smell a bit weird. It seems like the Full Cream version of this product smells better with apple and honey but I don't need a super thick cream right now. A bit of a shame...
Next up is the 3 Vitamins Eye Serum after toning but before moisturizing. The initial few pumps to get it going spluttered a generous amount on my fingers, more than I needed – next time I'll be more careful. It looked like a type of light oil and went on evenly under my eyes. I had to wait longer than my usual eye cream for it to absorb into my skin so I recommend using the time to do your hair or get dressed while you wait. I felt an initial slight tightening around that area but that has eased up an hour after application. Fingers crossed it does what it says it will do!
I'm staying indoors today so thought to only try out the Anti-Ageing Cream which went on after the serum. Once again it went on quite nicely on my face and neck, was without any discernible scent and was absorbed quickly into my skin. I finished up by cracking open one of my new Edible Red Lip Balms for a quick lick across my lips. It feels gorgeous on but it had more of a tint rather than a colour; I had an expectation that it was going to be more vibrant after seeing the sample colour on the website which is why I initially purchased it. In terms of edibility – tastes like regular lip balm to me. The only upside is knowing I am eating natural ingredients!
I'll continue this routine over the next 30 days and give my final verdict at the end.
| Moogoo in a box |
Inside they used some sort of shaved wood packaging that smelled quite nice to bumper their products during postage. Another positive tick since I always believe a company's worth is in their small touches. Once I tipped out the box not only have I received the products that I've order but also a bonus sample of MSM Cream as well as another full-size sample of the same lip balm I had originally ordered. Thanks MooGoo!
Obviously I was quite keen to try everything so I hopped into my morning shower and afterwards dried off. First up to the batting plate, the Skim Milk Udder Cream which says to apply after a shower. It was a lot creamier and thicker than my usual body moisturizer but I quite enjoyed that. My skin was drinking the previous moisturizer but was still feeling a tad sensitive and irritated which I notice tends to happen more in winter for me. Application of the Skim Milk was smooth and my skin absorbed it easily without any greasy residue. The only thing about this product is the smell – it's like walking into a pet store which I suppose is the smell of hops used as preservatives. I would prefer it to smell a bit more fragrant since as a dancer I can get really up close to people and the last thing I want them to say is that I smell a bit weird. It seems like the Full Cream version of this product smells better with apple and honey but I don't need a super thick cream right now. A bit of a shame...
| Edible Red Lip Balm; sample of the colour |
I'm staying indoors today so thought to only try out the Anti-Ageing Cream which went on after the serum. Once again it went on quite nicely on my face and neck, was without any discernible scent and was absorbed quickly into my skin. I finished up by cracking open one of my new Edible Red Lip Balms for a quick lick across my lips. It feels gorgeous on but it had more of a tint rather than a colour; I had an expectation that it was going to be more vibrant after seeing the sample colour on the website which is why I initially purchased it. In terms of edibility – tastes like regular lip balm to me. The only upside is knowing I am eating natural ingredients!
I'll continue this routine over the next 30 days and give my final verdict at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment