Thursday, July 25, 2013

Roped in another test subject

When I purchased my order a few days ago Moogoo kindly put in a sample pot of MSM Cream with my delivery. While it was fantastic of them to do so, I didn't think I would benefit any further using that cream over Skim Milk since I don't have any skin conditions. Of course I didn't want to waste the sample (for those who have also been brought up by traditional Asian parents – eat every grain of rice; there are starving children in Ethiopia!! – you'll know what I mean) so I had to cast my eyes around for a suitable candidate. Lo and behold, and a few puppy eyes later, I managed to get my partner to give it a go.

Partner (or otherwise known as test subject X) suffers from some psoriasis scattered around his body with the worst symptoms concentrated in areas above the neck. The cream went on quite smoothly again and he reports he didn't feel any tingling or tightening or anything untoward on the areas applied. In keeping with my stringent scientific methods, I sniffed around his face to see if there was a scent to the cream – results: while the MSM cream didn't have an unpleasant smell, neither was it pleasant.

We will just have to see what the end results are like once the sample pot is finished, probably in the next week or so.

P.S I'm loving the sample pot design as well the bottle designs of the other products I have. It really shows MooGoo HQ went that extra mile to procure beautiful shapes to hold their creams and just really adds to the finished product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment