| Morning shot after using MooGoo SPF 15 Anti-Ageing Face |
Check out this close-up shot of X; the corner of his eyes are dry and flaky (though I admit they are looking much better than before). This is where his psoriasis manifests the worst when he is stressed out and is his constant companion even on good days. Aside from using the MSM cream sample pot he has also been nicking my Moogoo SPF 15 Anti-Ageing Face. I guess all my preaching about proper sun care must be slowly getting through!
However as you can see the Anti-Ageing Face isn't as successful in regards to treating his psoriasis. The MooGoo Herd said they "designed this cream to be thick and moisturising to protect the skin from drying out" but it isn't enough for problem skin.
In X's case I would probably suggest using the MSM cream after cleansing, THEN applying the SPF 15 Anti-Ageing Face in order to still benefit from the protective properties of the non-nano Zinc Oxide. Sunscreen is still sunscreen and you definitely don't want crows feet and sunspots on your lovely complexion!
No comments:
Post a Comment