Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My face post MooGoo: Day 1

My face sans makeup in natural lighting conditions...you don't realize how your face truly looks like until you see it staring right back at you. Has my left eye always drooped that tiny bit?? Lol

I am currently wearing Moogoo 3 Vitamins Eye Serum, Anti-Ageing Cream and their Edible Red Lip Balm.

Goals: I would like to improve my skin tone and try to minimize the bags under my eyes. Anything else is just a bonus!

Products: Skim Milk Udder Cream, Anti-Ageing Cream, Anti-Ageing Cream with SPF 15 (I usually prefer SPF 30 so will add on sunscreen), 3 Vitamins Eye Serum, Edible Red Lip Balm

Condition: My face is combination type with an oily T-Zone that shines in the dark at the end of the day. For the rest of my body I don't have skin problems aside from dry skin during winter time which can get quite painful if I don't moisturize properly.

Before purchasing MooGoo I used a variety of different products as part of my daily routine but for the next 30 days I will be testing out MooGoo to see its efficacy on my skin and whether it is successful with my skin goals.

Before: Previous routine of daily skincare
After: New routine based on MooGoo

4 comments:

  1. Need to do your portraits some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also add MooGoo Rosehip oil in your routine to improve your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Midpisces. While I saw their Rosehip oil during my shopping venture it didn't really click in my mind to get it because I was more focused on their eye serums. Also my shopping cart suspiciously filled up quickly with their other products first and I didn't want to blow all my moolah (no pun intended!) on a big order. I'll test what I have first then may review others.

      Delete
  3. Hi...did u continue using moo goo? How di you find the products?

    ReplyDelete